Works closely with the Manager and Director to analyze the accessibility, understanding, and active use of data required to improve the quality of customer service, streamline work processes, and achieve measurable outcomes throughout BMC. Responsible for the operational activities of the Quality Control Program in the Ambulatory Call Center. Performs quality and performance audits and makes sound decisions on how best to address issues of concern.
1. Work with call center management to create and facilitate a comprehensive quality and audit process
2. Conduct daily/weekly/monthly call audits of randomly selected agent calls
3. Complete agent evaluation forms in quality recording software platform
4. Develop individual agent performance scorecards and aggregate department scores. These directly impact the agents' assessments and ratings.
5. Provide detailed and timely feedback to top management on performance results; provides detailed recommendations with follow-through.
6. Identify opportunities to improve the work processes and environment and works to implement these.
7. Identify process issues that are obstacles to providing a positive patient experience and implements changes and upgrades as needed.
8. Primary participant in training sessions for phone support, customer service, systems upgrades
9. Provides training/orientation of new personnel under the direction of management
10. Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
Required: Three or more years of targeted call center experience
Preferred: Three of more years conducting quality/performance audits
Preferred: Experience working with Epic, EWS, SDK, Avaya CMS and call recording software
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills * Exceptional oral and written communication skills * Superior ability to manage time to meet multiple priorities and deadlines * Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, required * Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel; experience using pivot tables, preferred * Familiarity with a variety of quality concepts, practices, and procedures * Knowledge of call center terminology, applications, and metrics
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.