Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
C# .NET Software Engineer
Req #: 190050021
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
As a member of our software engineering group you will jump into a team tasked with creating and supporting innovative solutions that advance the business and support our clients using some of the latest & greatest technologies and software engineering practices and disciplines. You will join a global team of technologists dedicated to improving all stages of the software development pipeline creating high quality software solutions in an environment that encourages and supports growth of individuals, the development of a multi-faceted software engineering skillset and encourages curiosity. You will be tasked with keeping the team and other stakeholders up-to-speed with progress of development items in an agile environment where sharing of ideas and working in concert with a global team of technologists and specialists will be part of your day-to-day working life in an innovative and high-performance environment.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of cross-system architectural design and clean code practices
* Working proficiency with a variety of developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams, vendors and individuals throughout the firm and accomplish common goals in-line with defined strategic and overarching business requirements
* Strong software engineering skills including business and requirements analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Strong OOP design skills and good understanding of multi-tier architectures and object modelling
* Proficiency with C# and Standard .NET Technologies and Frameworks
* Experience developing first-class UX-driven user interfaces utilizing MVVM architectural patterns and WPF
* Experience with Windows Architecture and Operating System APIs
* Experience with relational and / or non-relational databases
* Ability to partner with global teams and regularly deliver and maintain solutions which lead to successful business delivery
* Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with business partners and stakeholders
* Experience with Java and Java Technologies and multi-tier communication protocols
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.