At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst in our Denver, CO office.
Perficient is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with an interest in taking your career to the next level. Candidates will be responsible for gathering and defining requirements and creating functional designs for web-based applications, portals and integration solutions. As a Business Systems Analyst based in Denver, you will work with product owners and end users to document and communicate project goals and functional requirements to application development teams.
* Work with project lead to help establish critical path, milestones, and delivery dates.
* Review team deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
* Build trusted client relationships through proactive communication and effective project delivery.
* Establish knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to transform them into opportunities.
* Maintain regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
* Translate client's business needs into agile product backlogs, user stories, and detailed business requirements documents.
* Participate on agile teams with responsibilities for managing the functional requirements and supporting agile processes such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, and sprint demos.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Four or more years of professional business analysis experience, preferably on agile teams
* Highly detail oriented and well organized
* Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
* Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and able to multi-task.
* Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting commitments.
* Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Flexible to new situations and challenges.
Preferred skills and education:
* Basic understanding of iterative project delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum)
* Consulting industry experience working with external clients
* Experience working in the telecommunications industry
* Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Management, or similar
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.