Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Our team is highly technical, supporting Residential Lending, Unsecured Portfolio, Mortgage Servicing Rights, Originating Systems, Credit Risk Administration (CRA). You will perform in a lead role and partner with several business subject matter experts and technical support team across the organization. You will provide project support and represent loan boarding, and project governance.
In this role, you will be to provide technical and business analytical support for the Servicing Loan Boarding and Acquisition Team. You will perform a key role in the development of the Loan Boarding protocol and will be responsible for the management of procedures and change management. You will also provide technical support for all Loan Boarding software applications, ensuring the successful transition and onboarding of loans to the Loan Servicing Platform - Mortgage Servicing Platform (MSP). You will partner with Business Partner and Loan Boarding Team members to identify, define scope, test and implement Loan Boarding projects and improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
* You will lead, develop and implement Loan Boarding and Acquisitions protocol and procedures
* You will be responsible for Change Management regarding coordination of testing, change management approvals, production deployment and post implementation validation
* You will provide technical support for Loan Boarding software application(s): Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) Electronic Loan Boarding Interface (ELI), BKFS Loan Boarding Loan Sphere, and BKFS Mortgage Servicing Platform (MSP).
* You will perform day to day Loan Boarding activity related to onboarding of loans originated internally, Mortgage Service Right Transfers (MSR's), and Acquisitions.
* You will participate in data mapping activity, system configurations, testing, defect resolution and implementation of Loan Boarding projects.
* You will develop and document and technical specifications/requirements for the implementation of Loan Boarding projects and/or enhancements.
* You will support business initiatives by providing technical support for the implementation of Loan Boarding system enhancements and New Product development.
* You will perform analytics to review and mitigate identified problems.
* You communicate verbally and in writing with Business Partners in a clear, concise and effective manner.
* You respond and address problems identified by Business Partners related to Loan Boarding
* You perform other related technology duties and projects as assigned