PillPack is an independently operated subsidiary of Amazon, acquired in 2018. At PillPack, you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on both the company as well as the quality of our customers' lives. We have a variety of roles of differing scope available across several teams and would love the opportunity to help you learn more about what's available. Join our team and help create the future of medicine.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join our team. Working closely with partners from Marketing, Finance, Engineering and Operations, you will develop reporting and insights solutions for the team's data and econometric models.
You know and love working with business intelligence tools, can build statistical models using multidimensional data sets and can partner with business owners to answer key questions. You are analytical, innovative, creative, disruptive, and you don't give up. In this role you will have an opportunity to launch new features in our machine learning engine, add new products to our inventory, influence targeting strategy for our products, implement end to end reporting solutions and support product managers in their day to day testing and business needs.
You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
* Interface with product managers, data engineers and software developers, gather requirements and deliver complete analytics/reporting solutions.
* Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
* Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve campaign targeting and measurement.
* Improve Pillpack's capabilities/products and help business owners uncover hidden opportunities using data, analytics and machine learning.
* Provide ad-hoc and automated access to large data sets.
* Understand business and product strategies, goals and objectives. Set the analytics roadmap to drive the goals of the business.
* Own the analytics for one or more product areas, lead planning, execution and delivery of projects for that area(s), manage stakeholders and internal customer/client needs/requests
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.