What you'll do in this role:
As our new Business Intelligence Analyst you will take our data from a variety of systems, conduct analysis, and generate reports to help make important business decisions for CCU. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive BI professional who wants to solve business problems, make organization-wide improvements, and provide analytics and reporting that will propel our BI function to the next level.
This important work includes:
* Developing enterprise-reporting solutions from multiple structured and unstructured data sources including SQL server, Flat File and SQL Server Analysis Services.
* Leading activities to help understand business objectives, assumptions and constraints. Taking that a step further and determining where reporting tools can serve as a solution.
* Building and managing the library portfolio of model metrics, documents, templates, reports, dashboards and other reusable BI assets.
* Ensuring the stability and reliability of data access and data quality across the organization by reporting, providing ongoing database support and database maintenance.
What you'll need to join the team:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Scientific discipline with 5+ years in enterprise-scale reporting systems. With this experience, you will bring your extensive SQL skills into the position along with extensive data warehousing implementation experience. The ability for you to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts in the development and design of data based decisions is important to us, too.
The aforementioned coupled with having experience with Power BI, integrating 3rd party unstructured data, and experience communicating with non-technical business partners will bring your application to the top of the list!
With CCU you'll enjoy:
We're the total package! We have an awesome culture and offer excellent benefits, competitive pay, and believe in developing our employees to their fullest potential.
CCU offers a comprehensive benefits package designed with you and your family in mind:
* Multiple plan options for medical and dental, vision coverage, tax-advantaged spending accounts, life and disability plans (including FREE basic life, short term and long term disability), legal and identity theft insurance, employee assistance program, tuition assistance, FREE employee-only fitness center.
* Time for rest, relaxation, volunteer activities and personal interests with time to volunteer, company paid holidays and generous PTO. In fact, you'll start accruing PTO on your first day!
* Retirement plans - We've got two of them! A 401k with company matching as well as a pension plan that is FULLY FUNDED BY CCU provide long term financial stability.
Competitive compensation, bonus eligibility, recognition and rewards, training and development throughout employment, a culture that appreciates hard work and delivers on fun, collaboration, respect and innovation.