The Commercial Bank Technology organization is responsible for the end-to-end technology environment supporting the Commercial Bank, a $9 billion business serving more than 24,000 clients nationally, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities, as well as nearly 35,000 real estate investors / owners.
The Strategy and Program Management team is responsible for driving the technology agenda across the Commercial Bank, in conjunction with the Global Technology and Commercial Bank Strategy. This role will report directly to the team lead and be responsible for developing strategies that bring together our technology strategy with the needs of the business and the clients. The role will also be responsible collaborating with key partner groups to execute on the strategies. This individual will work closely with the CB Technology organization and the broader Global Technology organization.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
* Understand and interpret business strategy, goals and priorities across the CB client base
* Coordinate and drive development of the multi-year CB technology strategic roadmap in alignment to Global Technology, Commercial Bank and Commercial Bank Technology vision
* Work closely to business partners and Product Owners to ensure continual alignment of business architecture to actual technology roadmap
* Own and drive overall Business Capability Taxonomy (BCT) and serve as Business Capability Manager (BCM) for CB
* Own and drive the CB Business Capability roadmap by partnering with CB Tech, Product Owners and other BCMs to ensure consistency and accuracy
* Partner closely and support CB Architecture & Engineering team in defining the technology strategy to support the BCT and CB Tech to implement the solutions
* Participate and contribute to regular management reviews to report on vision, plans and progress of technology roadmap
* Participate in central governance for CB capability development
* Contribute to the tracking and measurement of OKRs across CB Tech
* 10-12 years related business experience, with 3-5 years in program management and/or business operations functions is strongly desired
* Proven ability to examine, improve and execute the organization's existing processes and procedures for program execution
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Proven track record for executing and managing execution for strategic initiatives
* Hands on technical delivery experience strongly preferred
* Methodical and organized approach to analysis and problem solving
* Strong written and verbal presentation skills to a wide variety of senior managers across the organization.
* Stakeholder engagement skills, including ability to interact with senior levels of management
* Demonstrated capability of designing and implementing global standards
* Track record of implementing successful risk management solutions
* Formal project management training (PMI/Six Sigma/other) and project management experience a plus
* Experience in matrixed/global organization
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.