Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of a growing team implementing mission-critical solutions for Government customers! If you are ambitious, dedicated and motivated by the chance to implement an COTS software solution that greatly enhances the Navy's global contracting business practices, then CGI has the perfect opportunity for you as a Navy Business Analyst. The Electronic Procurement System (EPS) implementation project will provide a web based acquisition contract writing system to US Navy commands worldwide and be deployed to some 5,000 users.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Navy Business Analyst serves as a subject matter expert for the CGI proprietary Contract Writing System, Momentum, for our Department of Defense and Government clients. In addition, this role assists with business process reengineering, requirement analysis, development support, enhancement development, and major project initiatives and involves the understanding of the Procurement modules of Momentum. This position is primarily a functional role, for candidates who are comfortable with working in technical areas As a Business Analyst, you will be able to dynamically work on multiple projects in the division including Implementation planning and executing, business process reengineering, system design, testing, training, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* Define and elaborate business requirements and process flows by engaging with multiple customer stakeholder groups during multiple business process reengineering sessions.
* Analyze and update requirements from inception to completion and perform requirements decomposition activities for software enhancements.
* Analyze, define requirements, design, configure, and support business applications including designing and developing customizations, conversions and interfaces
* Create and maintain functional deliverables including business process diagrams, design specifications and documentation of configuration changes.
* Design and develop configurations to tailor the behavior of the COTS application to the client's business processes and evolving business requirements.
* Provide continual improvement process recommendations and implementation related to the customer experience.
* Assist with implementation of new functionality, configurations, enhancements, interfaces, extensions and reports as approved.
* Work with various teams to design, develop and maintain Momentum software to support strategic and financial initiatives as well as functional changes driven by legislation.
* Troubleshoot Momentum issues, whether related to core functionality or those originating from customization, extensions, or interfaces.
* Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform functional testing.
* Assist in risk management activities including Identifying, mitigating and escalating risks
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
* Minimum 2- 10 years of experience in ERP tools(depending on the level of responsibility), including strong skills in business process analysis, troubleshooting, systems configuration
* Participated in full cycle ERP or Enterprise-wide business implementations
* Strong hands-on experience with ERP design and implementations
* Must have strong problem solving skills including analytical, logical, investigative and methodical.
* Experience working with various groups and individuals to gather requirements, identify, test and implement solutions efficiently.
* Ability to work autonomously and independently
* Exposure to multiple project management methodologies and tools
* Government Procurement domain knowledge with hands-on full life-cycle implementation experience.
* Momentum experience
* Knowledge of Federal Acquisition and Procurement regulations, requirements, and processes including a comprehensive understanding FAR/DFARS compliant processes
* Experience with SQL
* Experience with Atlassian Configuration Management applications
* Business Analysis
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.