Challenging convention. Trying new things. Reshaping an industry.
The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do. We're fueled by sharing ideas openly, challenging conventions, trying new things, and valuing "Why not?" over "Why?" Our certainty that there is always a better way to do things keeps carriers ahead of their competition and is helping to reshape an industry.
If having a hand in transforming one of the world's oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation, open exchange, and peerless user experience sounds exciting, let us know. We may be looking for you.
Business Analysis - Associate Manager 25-50% travel is required
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science
* 5+ years related industry experience in requirements gathering, identifying gaps, estimating, implementation, test planning and execution, and User Acceptance Testing definition and execution.
* 5+ years of customer interfacing experience, project oversight and customer presentations.
* INS21, INS22 and INS23 or equivalent insurance certification.
* Experience/knowledge of P&C Insurance software applications.
* Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle.
* Experience/knowledge of Rating, Forms and Transactional Processing.
* Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems).
* Experience/knowledge of Commercial Lines ISO and NCCI Rating, Rules, Forms and Statistical Reporting a plus.
* Experience implementing Duck Creek Example Platform for Policy Administration, Billing and/or Claims a plus.
* Analyze and design new business processes.
* Work with the Business Architect and other stakeholders to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
* Elicit detailed product requirements and use cases.
* Develop and maintain business requirements.
* Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the technical team and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
* Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product and user acceptance testing.
* Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirement work products.
* Serve as a liaison to the business community. Acts as a product subject matter expert.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).