Req ID: 988
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Blue Prism Architect / Developer / Sub-Practice Lead (Plano, Texas OR Remote!!) to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
* Team leadership and management
* Blue Prism Certification
* Certification in Technical Architecture Design
* At least 1 year implementing Blue Prism robots with hands-on experience architecting and designing automation solutions on Blue Prism RPA platform
* Ability to understand business processes and create process flow diagrams
* Experience leading client-facing discussions and interacting with Client Business, IT, Operations and Architecture teams
* Ability to build and lead a team of developers and testers to implement automation solutions independently across multiple clients
* A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
* Experience working within an agile, continuous integration environment and interfacing with waterfall methodologies
* BS/MS degree in Engineering / Computer Science
* Experience developing in all or some of the following programming languages preferred:
* C# and/or Java, html, css
* Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
* Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
* Experience leading offshore developers is highly valued
* Banking or insurance industry experience is a plus
* Consulting experience is a plus
* Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience and prepare clear and concise written documentation
* Desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Developer-Robotic Process Automation (RPA)-Blue Prism
Yrs Exp 1
Yrs Exp 2
Yrs Exp 3
Yrs Exp 4
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA, Inc.
NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at nttdata.com/americas.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.