The NISC III Training Group is looking for a BlackBoard Node Administrator to support the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Office of Safety and Technical Training. The position serves as the primary point of contact for the customer's use of BlackBoard Learn.
* Provides support and guidance for initial development and assists with the deployment of the organization's Blackboard courses.
* Reviews, approves and submits all Blackboard Learn administrator access requests for their Blackboard Learn Node/Domain.
* Assists with course Node/Domain definition/assignment.
* Participates in Blackboard User Acceptance Tests.
* Ensures all instructors, course builders, and other non-learner users are enrolled in courses where needed.
* Integrates Blackboard courses with other systems.
* Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or a Master's degree and up to 2 years of prior relevant experience. In lieu of a Bachelors degree 8 plus years of experience will be considered.
* Must be proficient in BlackBoard Learn, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Microsoft Project.
* Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers.
* Previous experience as a team member supporting operations or logistics to the FAA or other Federal Agencies
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.