The Business Intelligence Engineer will be a part of a team responsible for designing of platforms, systems, and data warehouse, and business intelligence solutions to ensure robust campaign management, decision execution, performance monitoring, and risk-related data management. The ideal candidate must be highly dynamic, strategic, bold, curious, and highly collaborative. You must also must possess a broad and deep understanding of digital capabilities in the lending space, must have a strong grasp of consumer behavior and trends, and curiosity and desire to help with constructing the vision and roadmap to achieve a quantum leap in our analytic capabilities and digitization through the implementation of cutting-edge tools, technologies, enhanced data, and highly integrated systems and processes. This position reports directly to the head of risk infrastructure and will interface regularly with senior leaders from the across the organization. In addition, this individual will be a part of discussions and negotiations with external partners and cutting-edge vendors in the field of data management and analytics and machine learning. Key job responsibilities are as follows:
* Lead full development lifecycle within Power BI and/or Tableau reporting framework from crystalizing business needs to QA to production deployment * Participate in requirements gathering, design session, co-development, UAT over the development and production lifecycle * Assist with ETL processes, dimension modeling, and OLAP architecture as needs arise * Develop comprehensive dashboards and reports that will meet the business, operation, finance, HR and risk organization * Own service delivery model deliver reports and dashboards timely and accurately * Continuously explore and recommend new BI technology, including those powered by machine learning, A.I., and natural language processing, to improve the value of business intelligence and business outcome * Collaborate with internal teams to understand, translate and capture the requirements for conceptual and logical data models, interface specifications to maximize the value and performance of the data assets * Lead requirement gathering sessions with BI users, data SMEs, and risk analytics team * Establish data lineage across the lending operation and ensure that the data is captured, stored, accessed, and distributed accurately, consistently, and optimally
* 5+ years relevant work experience * Bachelors in STEM discipline or equivalent experience * Experience using BI technology to build and distribute analytics and reports (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) * Experience working with various stakeholders (e.g. business, risk, finance, HR) to define reporting and dashboard requirements, developing prototypes, and productionalizing the solution * Solid SQL skills * Strong expertise in business intelligence, data warehousing, data analytics and reporting * Strong knowledge and experience in master and reference data management, data quality, and metadata management * Experience in creating and reviewing architecture and development materials, such as conceptual data models, logical data models and data flow diagram * Solid understanding of dimensional data modeling, relational DBMS data modeling * Fundamental understanding of MS SQL Server development and administration * Expertise in relational DBMS data modeling * Experience with modeling tools like ERWIN, ER Studio, etc. * Demonstrated ability in managing simultaneous complex tasks from incept to successful completion * Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
* Experience in consumer lending industry with strong business understanding around loan origination, campaign management, and loss mitigation * Graduate degree in STEM discipline is a plus, but not requied
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Health/Dental/Vision * Paid Vacation * 401 (K) and employer match * Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
* Regular drawings for sports tickets * Employee of the Month Program * Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society * Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.