We are actively looking for an Associate UI Engineer to work on our Call of Duty team. This engineer will be actively coding and engineering UI screens for various aspects of the game. This engineer will need to possess practical knowledge of LUA scripting language with the ability to implement content into the game engine.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Implement graphical UI renders and mockups into functional UI designs
* Design, write, debug and refine UI systems and underlying architecture
* Competently assist in design of UI flow and functionality
* Implement UI design assets in game
The Medals And Honors You Must Have Earned:
* 1+ year experience as a UI engineer
* Thorough understanding of UI/UX flow and function design
* A strong passion for video games of many kinds
What you should know to get double XP!
* Experience with rendering systems
* Experience writing code in C
* Experience with profiling and performance tuning of code
Sledgehammer Games was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence. We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
Come take a closer look at our studio, our culture, and some of the worldwide press for our latest game, Call of Duty: WW2, at http://www.sledgehammergames.com/.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.