The Associate Technical Account Support Professional acts as a entry level technical advisor to Ricoh's Output Management Application Support Customers, providing premium support services aligned to the customers priorities in order to maximize the business value of their Ricoh Investments related to the Applications they support. The Associate Technical Account Specialist is Responsible for the daily operational, support and administration at least one Ricoh installed applications within a customer's location. Functions as the point of contact for end user support as well as the primary administrator for application integrity and maintenance. Manages reporting and achieving application effectiveness and contracted Service Level Agreements. Coordinates support activities according to customer's and Ricoh's IT Statement of Work. Communicates effectively with customer's IT administration and end users in planning and issue resolution. Creates and maintains updated process and operating procedures documentation. Escalates any unresolved issues and assures resolution and follows up for completion.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Entry level role to support end users including training, system authentication, and access rights per customer policy for basic Ricoh installed applications.
* Daily support of installed applications including manufacturer recommended updates and maintenance
* Maintains accurate log for all customer support requests and application administration activities
* Interacts with Ricoh sales and operations teams to maintain and enhance customer relationship
* Develops and maintains reports, pertaining to applications supported, as requested by Ricoh and Statement of Work
* Maintains up to date issue resolution activities via the customer's service request system
* Maintains up to date site procedures guide pertaining to applications supported
* Responsible for adhering to all Ricoh and/or manufacturer recommended training and certification requirements
* Responds to incoming support calls (i.e. telephone, voicemail, mail, SR ticket) in in accordance with SLAs
* Evaluates the customer issues and then gives assistance utilizing the appropriate support information and documentation
* Assumes full ownership of support requests, pertaining to applications supported. Escalates and follows up as needed to ensure resolution
* Interacts with escalation support team for problem resolution
* Participates in monthly, quarterly, and annual customer reviews
* Acts as subject matter expert on at least one critical Professional Services including: Output Management, -, or Server based Fax Technology. -
* Maintains Microsoft and Application Certifications as directed by Leadership
* Ability to diagnose, resolve and escalate Application Issues that may arise
* Proactively monitor the health of the solution stack and actively seeks to mitigate Application down time.
* Partners with Customer Technical Teams and Software Vendors to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Keeps daily records of work performed in timesheet repository
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Technical degree (computer science, information systems, engineering) or equivalent experience in a related field required
* Minimum 1 year of related work experience including a demonstrated track record of success preferred.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite required
* MCSE or MCITP a plus
* Application Specific Certifications for Applications Supported by Role.
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in technology such as networking, servers, routers, and other Microsoft software (Ex. Microsoft Server, SQL, etc)
* Consistently practices strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills
* Contributes to team operational precision by active design of and participation in community initiatives
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.