Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers-many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs-keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As the Renewals Program Manager, you will be responsible for providing program oversight and execution to the renewals business in the areas of Business Reporting, Systems and Tools, OEM Program Management and Daily Renewal Operation Activities. Additionally, you will provide direct oversight to both internal and external systems and tools, ensuring escalations are resolved in a timely manner.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
* Work directly with renewals team management to ensure understanding and alignment on overall systems and business needs
* Act as the escalation point and leader responsible for timely resolution of systems and tool issues
* Collaborate with the renewals team to support key areas of the renewals business including, but not limited to, the following: Business reporting, EMS program support; Cisco case management for Renew and Attach metrics; monthly financial review preparation and KPI tracking and reviews
* Administer customer support programs to better serve our client base
* Oversee monthly commission data and process flow
* Collaborate with sales leaders in support of practice area growth
* Support monthly forecasting process including analyzing budget variances and fostering corrective action, as needed
* Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews reports and presentations
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis
* Handle confidential matters and information professionally
* Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
* Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
* Proven history delivering large, complicated program management tasks and results
* Working understanding of business processes and operations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly the ability to describe the business impact and financial implications.
* Ability to work effectively in high-risk, high-pressure situations
* Ability to motivate resources to out-perform and exceed client expectations
* Recommends process improvement strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating project outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating program requirements.
Education and Experience:
* 5+ years of operations management experience
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
* Account management experience is a plus
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally and active work that could include climbing a ladder and using power tools.