Publicis Groupe is the 3rd largest Communications Group worldwide and the leader in Digital and Interactive Communications. Publicis has activities spanning 108 countries on five continents and employs approximately 72,000 professionals worldwide. Publicis Groupe offers local and international clients a complete range of communication services through the nearly 1,400 agencies across our four global networks, including:
Publicis Communications: Publicis Worldwide, Nurun, MSL, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, BBH, Prodigious
Publicis Media: Starcom, Zenith, Mediavest | Spark, Blue 449
Publicis Healthcare: Saatchi Wellness, Digitas Health LifeBrands, Razorfish Health, Publicis Life Brands Medicus
Re:Sources is the shared services provider of Publicis Groupe, delivering a suite of multi-tenant managed and professional services to Publicis Groupe agencies worldwide, in support of key Groupe business operations. Those operations include: Information Technology & Technology Solutions, Finance, Legal, Procurement, Real Estate, Insurance and other services to our business units.
FUNCTIONAL TITLE: Operations Analyst
The Operations Analyst is responsible for providing local operational support for an office or group of offices.
This position requires both excellent customer service and problem solving skills. The candidate must possess a process and project orientated mindset and be efficient working individually as well as part of a larger team. The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable on a wide range of technology and adaptable enough to be able to leverage it against a wide range of technical issues. The candidate must be highly motivated and self-reliant individual with a desire to better themselves.
* Issues Management and Resolution
* Analyze issues and formulate solutions
* Troubleshoot system, application and hardware issues
* Ensure customer is updated on ticket progress
* Work directly with customers to solve problems
* Utilize internal IT Knowledge Base to both provide and find solutions to known issues
* Use external information to research and resolve issues when needed
* Consistently update the ticket tracking system with status and fixes
* Properly escalate issues to necessary parties as required
* Perform routine system maintenance on laptops and desktops
* Track computer assets according to organizational standards
* Perform backups and restores
* Perform configuration of hardware including drives, network interfaces, memory, processors, and peripherals.
* Perform installation and configuration of software including operating system, patches, and 3rd party products.
* Maintain established computer standards and participate in testing new standards
* Strong interpersonal skills with heavy focus on customer service
* Demonstrate sound written, oral and organizational skills
* Collaborate with local and remote teams using provided tools
* Consistently share solutions with peers
* Works effectively as an individual and as part of a team
* Comfortable training both small and large groups of people on new IT solutions
Resource & Project Management
* Complete assigned tasks on time
* Ability to follow documented commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures
* Ability to manage multiple constituencies, issues, priorities, projects and goals
* Adhere to team policies and organizational reporting structures
Gather knowledge of technology changes through training, conferences, books, journals, case studies, and perform product evaluations.
Must maintain a flexible schedule and be available to work non-standard business hours upon request or as needed
Must be available via cell phone for issue resolution and assistance after hours
* Local travel between sites may be required
* Occasional travel to sites outside the local area may be required
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS & EXPECTATIONS
Education and Certifications
Associate's Degree or working towards one or a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent program, or a proven track record of IT experience required.
Working towards a technical certification (e.g. ACMT, ACSP, ACTC MCP, CNA, CCNA, A+, Network+)
* Minimum 1 year IT experience
* Experience delivering IT solutions within a corporate and/or enterprise environment
* Experience working in a mixed Mac and Windows environment
* Experience in the Advertising and/or Marketing industry preferred
* Experience in centrally managed computer environments
* Experience supporting A/V environments not required, but is a plus
* Desired but not required BitLocker, FileVault, Software Distribution Systems, Adobe Creative Cloud, Service Now, Bomgar, Font Management Systems
Job description only reflects management's assignment of essential functions. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) currently in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relationship.
Re:Sources USA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Re:Sources USA will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.