Neo Media World is looking for an Associate Engineer to join our growing Technology Department. As a key member of this group, you will use your knowledge of Java, PHP, AWS and/or other technologies to deliver technology solutions to support data analytics and client reporting tasks. As a member of this team, you will assume the role of the client's (Analysts and Media Planners) technology partner who enables the rest of the team to function more efficiently. As a partner to the broader Neo Media World business, you will work alongside other Engineers, Analysts, Media Planners, and more to implement optimizations, new features and troubleshoot as needed. Supporting our internal clients is our key to success; if this sounds like you, apply now!
* Build/Update technology solutions in digital marketing, data analysis and workflow systems
* Work with end users, client teams, project managers and delivery teams to troubleshoot issues and address technology related challenges
* Document all designs to insure stable maintenance and deployment practices
* Follow the value of project processes and standard SDLC practices for quality of software
* Relevant internships, professional experience and/or education; ability to work independently or with little oversight
* Experience building, deploying and supporting software in a cloud environment (Amazon, Azure or comparable)
* Experience with the following technologies
* Data storage & Query: MySQL (or comparable SQL and Relational DB)
* Languages: Java, PHP or comparable
* Cloudera, Tableau, Hadoop, HIVE, Impala, a plus
Neo Media World is a digital-first global performance agency. We're an autonomous, agile company within Mindshare, and we're backed with the added resources and scale of GroupM and WPP. Our team of experts support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, ecommerce and across traditional channels.
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/@groupm/tours