Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Modern Applications to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
* Work with business and technology leaders to create and manage technology road maps, architecture standards, policies and governance and promote the use of modern software development principles, automation, architecture and tools for faster speed to market with measurable quality and productivity outcomes
* Act as the internal and external evangelist for best in class solutions, DevOps, automation and quality assurance and promote leverage of AI, Automation, Analytics, Cloud, PaaS and SaaS for predictable and optimal business outcomes, budgets and TCO
* Review the existing application portfolio and create road map to rationalize, optimize and consolidate with better business outcomes
* Integrate Modern application standards and technology stack with emerging technologies to keep up with evolving and emerging industry and technology trends and partner with cloud, infrastructure, security and end user enablement teams to improve overall operational, security and user experience postures, along with better speed to market and quality outcomes
* Create KPIs and metrics to measure the adoption and ROI for the investments firm is making for modernizing and digitalizing existing capabilities
* Mentor delivery teams in terms of adoption, as well as partner to identify training needs to build training plans and bring outside in view by understanding business perspectives, and technology adoption to be promoter of the best practices that meet business priorities
* Minimum eight years' experience with application development, application architecture, software engineering
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* DevOps hands on experience in AWS, Force.com, Azure tools and platforms for building and integrating applications
* Proven track record of designing and deploying Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Data driven applications and integration platforms with a passion for technology, learning, transforming as well as be the change agent for propagating digital transformation within the firm
* Financial acumen to understand TCO, CapEx, and OpEx to build relevant ROI models and business cases; certification in architecture, and demonstrable contributions in developer/open source communities is a plus
* Able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams while participating in the development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.