Navigant's Global Investigations & Compliance team has unparalleled Anti-Money Laundering Investigations, Compliance and Advisory expertise; Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Investigations, Compliance and Advisory expertise; and Public Sector Investigations & Monitoring Services expertise. Our professionals conduct investigations and assess and enhance compliance programs, including internal controls systems; develop and implement training programs and deploy proprietary technological and investigative due diligence protocols for some of the world's largest companies. We combine deep investigative, law enforcement, industry and accounting skills to address all of these of matters.
* Analyze compliance and financial crimes systems (i.e. Actimize, SAS, Detica/Norkom, Oracle)
* Guide clients through selection and implementation of systems, both in modules and in their entirety
* Lead projects that include the evaluation, testing and review of supporting documentation for the selection and implementation of detection scenarios, scenario thresholds and name matching algorithms
* Develop complex project plans and manage to those plans for high risk implementations
* Manage and lead projects by developing project plans and managing to the project plan. Typical deliverables can include documentation of business requirements, creating and implementing test plans, documenting user processes, and documenting interface requirements
* Lead and supervise teams in small and large engagements
* Training and development of junior team members (Consultants, Senior Consultants, etc.)
* Responsible for engagement planning and management
* Prepare client communications, both written and oral, for senior level review
* Lead meetings that include Navigant personnel, vendors, and the client. Client representatives may include senior management, project managers, technology professionals and others.
* Participate in practice development activities (e.g. client presentations, proposals, write white papers, develop and maintain own network of contacts, and display an awareness of sales opportunities).
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* 5-7+ years of experience running large scale projects with minimal guidance within financial services
* Strong project management and time management skills. Able to manage several projects simultaneously and autonomously, as well as prioritize as necessary. Able to manage all facets of the project (billing, project schedule, project risks, project issues, etc.)
* Experience in a management consulting/advisory company
* Previous AML/Sanctions systems analytics experience including creating and reviewing data models; developing, reviewing, and validating data/process flows; reviewing supporting documentation for thresholds, detection scenario selection and matching algorithms; performing tests and reviews of detection scenario functionality.
* Previous experience implementing vendor based solutions (Nice-to-have: AML/Fraud systems: BAE Systems, Actimize, Oracle Mantas, etc.)
* Strong understanding of corporate governance and the regulatory environment, specifically experience with financial crimes
* Direct experience with multiple software platforms that focus on financial crime (e.g. AML and fraud) software for financial services clients
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including developing presentations for different audiences (Client Stakeholders, Senior Level Executives, Navigant Leadership, etc.)
* Ability to understand the importance of privileged and confidential information
* Ability to travel
* Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
* Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously
* Self-motivator with ability to work independently
* Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of others
* Frequently travels by airplane, train, or car as necessary to perform work at another location
The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Navigant is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Navigant will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global professional services firm that helps clients take control of their future. Navigant's professionals apply deep industry knowledge, substantive technical expertise, and an enterprising approach to help clients build, manage and/or protect their business interests. With a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change and significant regulatory or legal pressures, the Firm primarily serves clients in the healthcare, energy and financial services industries. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, Navigant's practitioners bring sharp insight that pinpoints opportunities and delivers powerful results. More information about Navigant can be found at navigant.com.
About Navigant Consulting
Navigant Consulting is an independent specialty consulting firm.