With your data analysis background, combined with your ability to create custom scripts in Python, you will be part of the change we are making as disruptors and contributors of this ever-changing digital landscape.
What are we looking for in you?
You will work with the data management team to support various projects such as data quality verification of clinical assessment and imaging datasets, validation of custom migration scripts, perform data analysis using data science tools & techniques, etc. Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, have good analytical skills, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as, good end user support.
Do you have the following?
* 2+ years' experience working with interpreted programming languages (Python, PHP, and/or Shell Scripting)
* Works collaboratively with Business Analysts, developers, DBA's to understand data requirements and identify scenarios to increase data processing automation
* Performs data analysis based on the business requirements
* Assist with building data-sets by importing and converting data
* Executes scripts and verifies results
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues with scripts
* Familiar with building SQL queries
* Data organization experience
* Provide end user support to researchers
* Strong problem identification and analytical skills
* Ability to contribute to project planning and management as one member of a small, highly skilled, self-directed team
* Ability to tailor project technical and operations management templates as required
* Creativity with an eye to developing new and innovative solutions
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment
* Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with all stakeholders and at all levels of the team
* Reports on progress, risks, and issues
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
* Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
Bachelor's Degree required from college or University
Nice to haves:
* Medical imaging experience
* Windows/Linux/Mac system experience
* Technical documentation experience
* Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies and JIRA
* Hands on experience with Jupyter Notebook / JupyterLab
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.