The primary responsibility of this build engineer role at Sledgehammer Games is to partner with a senior build engineer to help maintain our build, branch, and integration pipelines. The engineer will be detail oriented and thorough in nature. The engineer will be working hand-in-hand with other build engineers, and programmers across all disciplines.
Qualified candidates need to be self-starters, able to operate in a highly dynamic environment, and have concise execution during times of high stress. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid technical background, a passion for the gaming industry and enjoys working with a powerful engineering team. This position reports into the Engineering Project Manager and will interact directly with all disciplines of the development team.
* Maintain and improve build pipelines.
* Perform and maintain perforce branching and integration paths.
* Resolve perforce merge conflicts on large data sets.
* Work with other engineers and content creators in developing systems.
* Open to handling other miscellaneous engineering tasks, including minor tools work.
* Knowledge of build management systems, e.g,. Hudson or Bamboo or Jenkins.
* Written and maintained build scripts.
* Desktop management.
* Ability to quickly understand and work with internal and externally developed code.
* University-level degree in Computer Science or related field.
* A strong passion for video games of many kinds.
* Experience with computer game technologies including: core programming, pipeline architecture, etc.
* Experience with Active Directory Users and Computers a plus.
* Experience with operating system deployment (Windows 7) a plus.
* C# / .NET a plus.
* Experience with several CM technologies and methodologies
* Demonstrated proficiency in and knowledge of C/C++.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.