Job ID: SM-1034053 Description:
This position is responsible for applying emerging technologies to develop sophisticated database solutions. Working closely with business and technical areas. Analyzing and defining requirements associated with operational efficiency within SDO and translating them into functional design documents. Designing, testing, and implementing technical production automation solutions to achieve business objectives by utilizing JAVA, Visual Basic, or any other industry approved software and providing customer support on internally developed applications and processes.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree and 1 year claims, inquiry, or technical experience OR 5 years claims, inquiry, or technical experience.
* 1 year experience supporting SQL database design and data manipulation
* Basic coding experience VB.Net, C, SQL, JAVA, and J2EE.
* Experience with HCSC Support Systems or equivalent.
* Experience with intra-related systems which include, but not limited to, Blue Chip, Image, CCSP, Power Entry, Blue Star, and Dashboard or the equivalent *Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience meeting deadlines. *Analytical skills.
* PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Knowledge of system development life cycle phase.
* Knowledge of transforming business needs into technical requirements.
* Knowledge of internal Planning and Reporting operations.
* Ability to travel including overnight stays.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Tulsa, MT - Helena, TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago, IL - Springfield, IL - Rockford, IL - Marion, IL - Naperville, NM - Albuquerque