Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements. Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions. Develops prototypes of the system design and works with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes. May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor junior band 5 Architect 1's. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 7 or more years of architecture experience.
The Chief Technology Organization:
* Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
* Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
* Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
* Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
* Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
* Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Description:
Work collaboratively as a part of the Software Engineering team to enable the development and operation of key systems and applications.
* Streamline our development operations and processes, standardize environments, as well as build and maintain tools for development, automated testing, regression, deployment, monitoring and operations.
* This is an opportunity to create a best in class Software development environment that can be replicated across the organization.
* Responsible for automation and streamlining of multiple development operations and processes
* standardize and maintain DEV/UAT/PROD environments
* build and maintain automated tools for deployment, monitoring and day to day sw development operations
* Strong background in Linux/Unix
* Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent
* Version Control (Git ), SDLC, JIRA
* A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby), Systems Integration,
* Unit testing and System Integration Testing
SQL, Networking Tools: bootp/dhcp/tcpdump
Documentation: ability to write documentation for end user
* Understanding of ITIL processes is a plus
* Typically requires 5+ years of software development experience with some exposure to network programming and networking protocols.
* A solid understanding network management principles is a plus
Posting Date: 06/18/2019
Location: Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 1, 1100 AMERICAN BLVD, Charlotte, NC, Gateway Center, 901 W Trade St, Richardson, TX, BUILDING C, 2380 PERFORMANCE DR, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift