Additional responsibilities include:
* Responsible for technical program documentation, such as end-user operational instructions and for developing and maintaining software applications and/or databases, including web applications and user interfaces
* Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, and network connectivity, other systems interfaces, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
* Define and implement best practices for ETL design, develop and implement data modeling standards including element naming conventions.
* Provides input on decision making on key project(s) implementation to the Program Manager
* Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another field related to IT technology.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field on progressively complex assignments
* Some database (preferably MS SQL Server and Oracle) experience
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment.
* Technical writing ability
* Experience working with DHS is a plus (optional)
Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Clearance