TrueBlue, the people company, has an Application Support Analyst position open in their corporate office in downtown Tacoma.
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic, amazing, and rapidly growing organization? PeopleScout is looking for a Support Analyst to be part of our growing product support organization. In this role you will be supporting Affinix , our Award-Winning mobile-optimized, cloud-based platform that delivers an integrated candidate experience and streamlines the sourcing and recruitment process. Affinix delivers speed and scalability while leveraging artificial intelligence, recruitment marketing, machine learning, predictive analytics and other emerging technologies with a one-point applicant tracking system, vendor management system integration and single-sign-on.
* Diagnose complex software issues raised by clients and/or vendors that have been escalated.
* Develop, test, and execute SQL queries to aid in the investigation and analysis of issues.
* Examine error logs, source code and database content to determine the cause of a problem and/or develop a technical explanation based on an investigation.
* Document and implement workaround solutions wherever possible.
* Document steps to reproduce for resolution with internal and external resources i.e.: developers, partners, and clients.
* Identify reproducible defects in production environment for resolution for developers.
* Document processes procedures, and technical instructions for future reference and use by support teams.
* Identifies recurring problems and escalate to senior staff for prioritization.
* Performs tracking and documentation by entering details of problems, status of service requests and resolution into the company tracking system.
* Monitors resolution of problems to achieve resolution.
* Requires a strong background in supporting application systems
* Proficient in constructing and executing SQL queries
* 5+ years experience writing technical documentation or standard operating procedures related to IT technical support or deployment
* Strong client/vendor service experience. Interacting with all levels of an organization over the phone and email
* Working knowledge to support software systems, application training and overall incident ownership and management
* Ability to multi-task, manage time and follow through with assignments.
* Excellent communication, verbal and writing skills
* Ability to react to high pressure dynamic changing environment
We're excited about your passion for developing new and innovative solutions to existing problems and your desire to constantly improve the services provided to the organization and our clients. Your energy and aptitude towards performance, scalable, and automated technology solutions set you apart from others. Come join an exciting team, put your skills to the test, and be a technology difference maker.
The TrueBlue mission is to be a force for good by connecting people and work. We currently put someone to work every 8 seconds on a worldwide basis. We count 250 of the U.S. Fortune 500 as our clients and placed over 750,000 people with paying work in 2018.
As one strong team, we are redefining how people find work via technological innovations spanning the AWS cloud, high velocity CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code (IAC), machine learning and innovative AI-based approaches automating classical recruiting processes. Our technology vision is to automate our global infrastructure via a complete migration to the AWS cloud, which is currently underway.
As a member of the TrueBlue Technology organization you will play a key role in designing, implementing and realizing a complete technology transformation on a global scale that will materially transform the staffing and recruiting industries in the U.S. and abroad. This is an opportunity to join one of the few mid-sized public companies in the Puget Sound that has global scale and reach, while also providing access to the resources needed to drive meaningful technology innovation - and make a difference as an individual contributor.
TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE:TBI) is a leading global provider of industrial staffing and outsourcing solutions through three business units: PeopleReady, PeopleScout, and PeopleManagement.
* PeopleReady, an industry leader providing on-demand and skilled labor in retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and energy industries.
* PeopleScout, a leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions provides high-volume permanent employee recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced labor service providers.
* PeopleManagement provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management of those contingent staffing services.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
TrueBlue employs nearly 7000 professionals and provides a competitive benefits package, including: Company-matching 401(k); Employee Stock Purchase Program; Tuition Reimbursement; generous vacation benefits including flexibility to take time off, College Savings Fund; and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision.
We offer a flexible job-commuting environment for both S. Puget Sound (Tacoma) and Seattle-area candidates looking to join our team and be part of re-defining the staffing and recruiting industry via technology-driven innovation.
We expect everyone on the team to gain basic-to-advanced technology certifications (AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins, etc.) and provide the necessary training materials, work flexibility for studying and reimbursement for testing fees in support of gaining accreditation.
Corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed client expectations distinguish TrueBlue as an employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.