Location: Austin, TX
Job Title: Product Planner
Help create new life for legacy information technology systems.
The Deloitte Application Modernization Team - specialists in converting legacy information technology systems to modern languages - is currently seeking a Product Planner. This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in one of the hottest areas in the market.
Your Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent
* 2+ years of experience in a planning and organizational position
It is a plus if you have:
* An advanced understanding of software life-cycle
* A certification as a Product Manager (CPM, CPMM, ACPM) or Scrum Master or similar
* Experience with Jira, Confluence and Microsoft Office Products
What you'll do:
* Evaluate requirements and their user stories
* Define use cases for new features
* Coordinate development milestones and priorities with stakeholders, architects, developers and management
* Ensure smooth operations throughout all involved units to deliver high quality software components
* Keep an eye on costs and timelines
* Research the market for new business opportunities to improve our products
Who you are:
* A problem solver and out of the box thinker
* Always looking to learn and consistently staying up-to-date on technology
* Wanting a career and to be a part of something bigger
What you can expect:
* Wellness Stipend that renews every year
* Company events such as Beer Runs, Happy Hours, Volunteer Opportunities, Learning Days and much more
* Comprehensive Benefits with generous PTO and a great work life balance
* Casual work environment that includes standing desk and a break room full of snacks
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Inclusion is a major part of how we lead. It invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and fosters well-being. We seek out and involve individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds because we know how critical this can be in making an impact that matters to our clients and our people. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We drive impact through our signature national programs: education and veterans, and through pro bono and other key programs such as board service opportunities and Impact Day. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals to help you prepare.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20CENCSRCCT002-CBO