Title: Application Expert for the Warehouse Store EWM solution
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County
Are you ready for the exciting opportunity to help delivering the future global H&M warehouse solution working in a talented and dynamic team environment?
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Application Expert with suitable background to join the skilled team. Take the chance and Apply now!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-profile team included in one of H&M's largest programs implementing a new global ERP solution and work with H&M's future OMNI warehouse. The team is delivering new warehouse management solution built on SAP/EWM that will be rolled out to existing and new warehouses globally over the coming years.
A key success factor will be to build and ensure a long-term strategy for the Warehouse solution within Store and together with the Online team to secure that the warehouse platform is aligned, and that H&M logistics has an efficient IT solution for our warehouses.
You will have the overall responsibility for enabling new functionality for the Warehouse Store EWM solution and collaborate and coordinate with other functional and technical areas within H&M. You will also contribute to or lead cross-functional initiatives together with other delivery teams and/or programs.
The job of an Application Expert at Warehouse Store comes with a lot of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
* Participate and drive pre-studies and other initiatives
* Point of contact for your objects at Warehouse Store in cross functional forums
* Responsible for continuous scope and change management
* Analyze business need
* Propose suitable IT system support solutions to business need
* Review solution proposals from vendor
* Accepting functional delivery from supplier.
* Responsible for global template and maintainability of the warehouse solution
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
* Relevant business process knowledge, in logistics and warehouse, preferably retail
* At least 3 years of application experience from SAP warehousing solutions
* Experience as an Applications Expert or similar role
* Advanced Communication skills around technical solutions and issues
* Ability to lead people and drive tasks/workshops
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions contact Lars Rohlin at email@example.com.
We review applications continuously, please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible but at the latest February 26th.
Who are we at the IT department?
We are the sum of the abilities and personalities we have. Our warm, value-driven culture brings us together. We like working at a fast pace and making decisions on the go. Our creativity helps us solve complex challenges.
We have the opportunity to advance the business of H&M group, work with the latest IT technology in exciting global projects and change the entire fashion and design industry for the better. If you have the drive, joy of discovery and willingness to assume responsibility, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.