A career in our Tax Reporting and Strategy practice, within Innovation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients' tax departments redesign, redefine, and redeploy tax to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. You'll focus on assisting clients incorporate increased automation in the tax reporting process, increase analytic capabilities through data integration, and create solid internal controls that will enable the Tax function to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organisational decision making. Our team helps our clients expand the tax role to include research, analytics, and technologies to improve how their organisation collaborates and performs. You'll focus on enhancing the tax reporting process by incorporating increased automation, integrating quality data, developing analytic capabilities, and utilising technology to deliver better quality output in less time.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in broad technology understanding including the following areas:
* Microsoft Office 365 tools, PowerApps, Teams Yammer, Flow, PowerBI, PowerQuery, SharePoint online;
* Google Suite of tools;
* Computer Networking; and,
* Demonstrating some knowledge in an applied subject matter such as accounting or finance.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
* Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
* Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools to provide insights to clients; and,
* Utilizing digitization tools to reduce hours and optimize engagements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.