Application Development Lead
Req #: 190028430
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Application Development Lead
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
* Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
* Advancing the firm's Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
* Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
* Driving innovation across the firm's corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
* Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Minimum 10+ years' experience in building out enterprise level solutions in the Financial Industry
* Strong application design skills
* Experience with Data Modeling - Logical and Physical design
* Experience querying large relational databases (Oracle) is required.
* Experience querying data on Hadoop ecosystem (leveraging Hive, Impala and Spark) is preferred
* Strong analytical and communication skills both written and verbal
* Demonstrable problem solving skills and the ability to develop solutions to complex analytical / data driven problems
* Familiar with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, LEAN, etc
* Ability to facilitate meetings among stakeholders with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view, including strong negotiation skills and developing strong client relationships
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization
* Ability to manage/organize multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing regulatory environment
* Familiar with development tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, SVN/Crucible/Jira, Get/Stash, etc
* Experience in end to end release of highly reliable applications including Design, development and testing
* Bachelor's degree in a technical, financial, or analytical field with preferred focus on Computer Science and Software Engineering
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.