Job ID: DG-1034020 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our HealthTech team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our HealthTech team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for ensuring alignment of project specific designs with application architecture roadmap; supporting project and/or product teams on functional and technical design activities; defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems to optimize product functional coverage; acting as subject matter expert (SME) for products that require integration into the application.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6-year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
* Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development.
* Knowledge and understanding of Application and Software Design Patterns
* Good knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud
* Knowledge of ETL platforms, Integrations, SOAP and REST based service
* Experience with custom application development in the Salesforce Platform, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework
* Experience with Dev-Ops Processes, GitHub
* Good Knowledge on various Deployment Strategies and the tools used
* Strong experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java).
* Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
Experience in integration technologies (for ex. Mulesoft).
* Application domain knowledge
* Experience in dealing with teams across different time zones, good teamwork and collaboration.
* Good Problem solving / analytical thinking.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
* Product-specific application architecture.
* Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
* Experience working on and supporting salesforce.com applications, preferably based on Service Cloud or Health Cloud.
* Salesforce Certification(s)
* Experience in Lightning Components
* Experienced in developing and deploying large scale application
* Extensive knowledge of Agile Process and tools
* Ability to coach and mentor developers and admins
* Knowledge of Marketing Cloud is a plus
We are willing to sponsor for the right candidate.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Tulsa, TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago