AONS-FTBLV-Task 13-Information Security Engineer Performance Measurement
Req #: 210919
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for an Information Security Engineer Performance Measurement - located in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
What You'll Get to Do:
Join CACI in supporting the U.S. Army Chief Information Office (CIO)/G-6 to lead the Army's network modernization to deliver timely, trusted, and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
More About the Role:
As a team member supporting AONS CIO/G-6, you will provide technical services to include planning, program, budget, and analytical services to aid in resourcing critical Army command, control, communications, computers (C4) and IT needs. You will also provide recommendations for how the CIO/G-6 can synchronize technology and business management to enable better execution, risk control, and efficiencies for the Army.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Update existing or generate new CONOPS documentation for the Army's S/UAM analysis, governance, and change management processes to establish and maintain a document baseline to ensure the program's operation is effective and efficient.
* Provide performance metrics to measure the program's effectiveness and efficiency to demonstrate the program's success in identifying potential insider threats.
* Maintain, update and/or enhance the HQDA CIO/G-6 Analysis CONOPS as needed to reflect project operational changes.
* Maintain, update and/or enhance the HQDA CIO/G-6 Army Unit Activity Guide. At a minimum, the Guide will identify all Army units subjected to S/UAM, define their organization structure, mission, standard operating procedures, and past S/UAM incident history.
* Update and maintain the program's audit policy configuration control document in accordance with the program's CONOPS.
* Review the Government's S/UAM program metrics and provide improvement recommendations on enhancements to measure analyst productivity; tool use and contribution to identifying potential insider threats; S/UAM policy effectiveness; and user behavior trends.
* Develop the infrastructure to capture the raw data, calculate statics, and visualize the metrics and update metrics collection and reporting capability as directed by the Government.
Clearance: Must have TS/SCI
Education and Years of Experience:
* BS/BA + minimum 10 years of related work experience or equivalent
* These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Army Headquarters or CIO/G-6 experience
* Understanding how the Army operates
* Labor Category Verification Requirements:
* CND, S/UAM, or cybersecurity tool signature or policy development
* Applying statistics to evaluate received data
* Analysis tradecraft enhancements through process improvements
* Developing data visualization techniques, tactics, or procedures to enhance data analysis
* Experience writing cybersecurity incident assessment reports
* Information Technology Professional
* SharePoint experience
* Data analytics and data visualization
* Agile experience
* Performance management experience
* Dashboard expertise
* Project management expertise
* Staff action management
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.