Responsible for ensuring Molina compliance with both regulatory and company Information Security policies. Conduct various types of Information Security compliance and risk assessments. Monitor compliance by internal business units with security standards and policies. Maintain an awareness of state, federal, and company-established Information Security regulations/policies. Able to work with all levels of staff, management, and third-party service providers to identify and resolve areas of non-compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Execute the organization's cyber security program.
* Develop security standards and best practices for the organization.
* Conduct applications risk assessments and planned technical evaluations.
* Perform vendor risk assessments.
* Assist with the technical audits of IT General Controls (ITGCs).
* Recommend security enhancements to management as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Security, Cyber Security best practices, server hardening, endpoint security, encryption s of data at rest and data in transit, identity management/access control, Active Directory, Windows server, Linux, vulnerability/patch management, SDLC, OWASP top 10, an other network/system security fundamentals and best practices.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Performing project management tasks as necessary, including working with various stakeholders to track and ensure timely completion of compliance - related efforts.
* Coordinate with both business and IT stakeholders to align compliance requirements with business objectives.
* Utilizing technical knowledge of various IT technologies and security implementations to continue to improve and mature processes.
* Providing security recommendations as needed to maintain compliance with PCI DSS and HIPAA security requirements.
Required Education Certification:
* CISA or CISSP Certification
Required EducationPreferred Experience:
* 2 years IT audit, IT compliance or other relevant information security experience.
* Experience in performing assessments against HIPAA Security Standard, PCI, SOX, NIST or other State & Federal regulations.
* Experience in auditing principles and frameworks such as COSO, COBIT 5 and ISO 27001/27002
* CISSP Certification
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
MCP/MCSE, CISA, CISSP or GSEC
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
About Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare is a healthcare organization that delivers health care services and offers health information management solutions.