Tribune Media Company
Tribune Media Company is seeking an HRIS Analyst whose primary responsibility is the support and maintenance of the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas focusing on Absence Management and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
* Assist with new system enhancements, maintenance and implementation of Absence Management and other HCM modules
* Produces technical requirements documentation
* Serve as the functional application expert for Absence components and will be the point of contact for end-users
* Manage configuration of the HRIS / HCM System
* Partner with stakeholders and local business units to document business processes and ensure the system meets business needs from both a general and an individual business unit level
* Work with all HR personnel regarding configuration options, best practices, and cost-effective solutions to support critical implementation decisions
* Maintain the data integrity of the system; ensuring the data is accurate and up-to-date for security and audit reporting
* Resolve complex user questions, system issues, data errors, and data correction requests
* Train end-users on the system and report writing and provide end-user support
* Create custom and ad hoc reports as well as run scheduled reports needed by end-users
* Provide data analysis
* Develops, tests, documents and deploys any manager-approved changes to established HR workflows
* Help identify future enhancements for the HRIS and the software products to fulfill these needs
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related area or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of experience working with HRIS / HCM Systems with at least two years of Workday experience
* Experience with HCM Core, Absence and Reporting
* Proven experience in evaluating, analyzing, designing, implementing, configuring and maintaining HRIS / HCM Systems
* Solid understanding of Human Resources concepts, best practices, and procedures
* Highly organized and able to manage time well in order to meet deadlines
* Thorough understanding of business process design / development or workflow tool is a plus
* Analytical Skills -Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Ability to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
* Communication Skills - Ability to present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Able to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
* Critical Thinking - Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
* Attention to Detail -Must have ability to be vigilant in analysis to come to correct conclusions.
* Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint.
About Tribune Media Company
Tribune Media combines distinctive content with nationwide broadcast distribution and cutting-edge digital properties and data businesses.