On the one hand, no industry is moving faster than health care. On the other, no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward than Optum and UnitedHealth Group. That's what makes this senior-level opportunity so inviting. Our goal is simple. Use data and technology in ways that help drive change and make the health care system work better for everyone. Join us and put your advanced knowledge and skills to work guiding project scope, time frames, funding needs, staffing requirements, allotment of resources and more as you help leaders of key business areas build solutions that meet their customer needs in a competitive and effective way.
* Guide the project team on the use of Agile practices and values, including the support and coaching of the Product Owner and Product Manager * Collaborate with the Business team to define opportunities, identify True North Metrics and ensure alignment, and draft, maintain and evaluate the ideas and metrics backlogs * Lead or contribute to the development of program or project scope statements, in consultation with applicable stakeholders (e.g. program/project charter, Statement of Work, Business Vision Document) * Assist with Portfolio Management tasks * Work with resource managers to drive the identification of the skills, duration and effort required for successful project execution * Collect, analyze and maintain financial forecast information using input from applicable sources * Work with stakeholders to establish/apply quality objectives, criteria, standards and levels using appropriate quality management methods * Develop, communicate and implement program/project risk/issue management plans and strategies (e.g. mitigation, avoidance, transfer, acceptance)
* 5 years of project management experience using data and information to make business decisions
* 1 years of experience in Agile Methodology
* Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience * PMP Certification
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: project management, project manager, data, PMP certification, Agile, Scrum Master, Project Manager, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Irvine, CA, California, Schaumburg, IL, Illinois
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.