Leidos is seeking a proven Program Manager with strong systems, software, and Agile experience to lead a complex program to provide DevSecOps services for a critical customer.
The successful Program Manager shall:
* Organize and oversee all functions and activities necessary to perform the program to meet customer requirements.
* Plan and implement actions by the program team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for program deliverables.
* Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
* Adjust resource estimation, tracking progress and planning/re-planning based on realities of the team velocity and potential changes in product owner priorities.
* Use resource estimates based on point-based systems and track progress via agile metrics.
* Establish leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale agile program in support of a diverse set of government customers.
* Active PMI PMP certification
* Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of IT Project Management experience, focusing on development projects.
* Two (2) years of which include specialized experience in managing IT DevSecOps projects.
* Experience managing scrum team(s).
* Extensive expertise in Agile and DevSecOps approaches, and experience using many of the tools common to a Development/Test Tool Suite.
* Experience managing Agile projects for the Department of Homeland Security
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.