McLean 2 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Agile Delivery Lead
Capital One is looking for an innovative leader who is eager to collaborate with our agile community to help drive our continuous improvement agenda across Card and Small Business Tech. The Agile Delivery Lead will partner with Agile Coaches, Release Train Engineers and Scrum Masters to collect feedback and enhance our data, metrics, reporting, and tools.
* Drive continuous improvement agenda across the organization
* Collaborate with our agile community to gather feedback and enhance our data, metrics, reporting and tools
* Partner with agile community to share best practices and opportunities for learning
* Provide support and share knowledge for our agile tools (JIRA), governance metrics and processes
* Analyze data and metrics to identify areas of opportunity and recommend actions
* Continually look for opportunities to improve our data, reporting and tools
* Demonstrate ability to balance data with other factors when making decisions
* Act as an agile mentor/coach for our agile community
* Serve as Scrum Master for the team
* Integrate Agile & Lean principles into metrics, reporting and work products
* Optimize delivery flow and continuous improvement while maintaining quality
* Proactively identify impediments and appropriately resolve using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required)
* Actively seek and participate in a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training and independent study to further develop self and community
* At least 5 years of Agile experience
* At least 2 years of project management experience
* At least 1 year of experience using Agile story management and roadmapping tools
* At least 1 year of experience with Jira
* Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
* SAFe certified or experience with scaled Agile frameworks
* AWS certified or public cloud provider equivalent
* Experience using Advanced Excel, including pivot tables and queries
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.