Are you ready to show your expert level knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? Are you able to showcase how SEO fits into the larger Media and Digital Strategy? Do you have experience driving significant increases in performance for clients, by identifying new opportunities for growth?
Consider joining our team as Practice Lead, Organic Search (SEO).
In this high impact role, you will provide attentive oversight of assigned client accounts and direct a willing and talented team of search marketing experts. Partnering with agency client and channel leads, you will bolster client relationships, identify new business opportunities to integrate SEO into the larger Paid Media strategy.
You'll achieve this by leading the appropriate strategies, developing POVs, providing thought leadership and driving innovation. You will be the SME and primary point-of-contact for all things SEO for your agency teams. The overarching strategies you create will anchor and glue all the workstreams and execution together.
* Lead a team of SEO Specialists across all levels for an agency client portfolio. Serve as the SME for all things SEO, including but not limited to strategy, technical SEO, site migrations, site relaunches, content gap analysis, cross-channel optimization, and industry updates
* Serve as an advisor and mentor to your team, ensuring personal and career development are prioritized
* Contribute to the creation and evolution of a full-fledged SEO capability through both client/tactical strategy and education
* Collaborate with SEO leadership team on evolving our best-in-class offering
* Have a passion and sound understanding of how SEO integrates with Paid Media. You will work with both internal and external cross-functional teams including Digital Strategists, Communications Planners, partner agencies, Copywriters, and Website Developers
* Be a catalyst for SEO education and learning to fellow Practice Leads and Group Directors by promoting integration and collaboration across Paid Search, Social Programmatic, Analytics, eCommerce, and Digital Planning
* Grow revenue within the current client base by identifying new and cross-product opportunities
* Do you have a high EQ and empathy for others? Using this you'll foster highly productive client, client partner and internal client/specialty lead relationships for the engagement team
* Partner on staffing with HR and Talent Acquisition. Collaborate with Multi-channel Practice Directors to develop and approve capacity estimates against new and current engagements
* Minimum 8 years' experience developing and leading SEO strategies, processes, and execution
* Advanced knowledge of the integration points of Organic and Paid Search. Hands-on experience in Paid Search a plus
* Proven track record for developing strategies for Fortune 500 clients, helping them achieve their business goals
* Advanced knowledge of SEO tools and platforms
* Proven experience with site-side analytics platforms (Google Analytics suite, Adobe Analytics)
* Developed staff engagement hours and project scopes
* Proven ability to solve complex technical and strategic problems
* Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization and/or Testing (A/B, MVT, etc.) a plus
Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1,000 clients in a dynamic and open environment where we take pride in what we do. We are looking for smart, hardworking professionals to drive business results as a member of the GroupM family.
GroupM is a WPP company. WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services, with 158,000 employees around the globe. Within WPP, GroupM is the consolidated media investment management operation and parent company to world-famous media agencies.
[m]Platform supports the organic search, paid search, paid social, programmatic, and AdOps practices of several GroupM operating companies. Each of these is the agency of record for many of the world's top advertisers.
The work environment is an upbeat, positive, and comfortable one that cultivates creativity and innovation. We have offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Atlanta, and Seattle.
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.