Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX.
Work You'll Do
Assist with engagement planning, organizing, budgeting, audit plan execution, and documentation of audit procedures performed; assess security configurations, conduct policy and procedure reviews, audit client platform baseline standards, and test platforms for numerous clients; assist with designing and implementing technical and general computer IT audits, systems development, conversion, and application control reviews, including process and procedure, documentation, control identification, test plan creation and execution, and executive reporting; perform in-depth control assessments, document test requirements, and suggest remediation alternatives where necessary; and understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches. Will commute within the Dallas, Texas area to consult with clients concerning the above job duties.
* Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
* Eighteen months of experience performing control gap analysis and risk assessments.
* Experience must include eighteen months of:
* Performing testing of ERP applications, including SAP and Oracle;
* Testing within databases, including Oracle, SQL, and DB2;
* Testing within operating systems, including Unix, Windows, and Mainframe;
* Performing audits and executing procedures in accordance with standards from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Public Accounting Company Oversight Board (PCAOB);
* Auditing ERP systems, including Dynamics GP, Dynamics Navision, HFM, Oracle Business Suite, and SAP security modules;
* Leveraging ERP technologies, including Oracle Financial Application and Dynamics GP applications;
* Identifying, assessing, and enhancing business process controls and performing audit procedures in areas including access security, change management, and datacenter and network operations; and
* Designing and executing test plans and test procedures for the audits of IT infrastructure, including Active Directory, Great Plains, Oracle, Mainframe, SQL, Linux, and Legacy systems.
* Less than 10% travel outside of normal commuting distance.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XSFH19FA0519DAL4