The Advanced Analytics Manager is responsible for ownership of multiple projects end-to-end for a business area. They will work to identify opportunities to improve our top/bottom line and customer experience, further develop our analytical capabilities, build reporting, and enable other's to use data. They should have a strong understanding of how to construct analyses, statistical inference, and data cleaning/ETL. They will be creating highly impactful solutions to complex problems alongside a talented team in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Challenges you'll be tackling
* Working with stakeholders to identify problems within the business that can be solved
* Applying advanced analytics and modeling to real-world problems
* Delivering actionable insights and recommendations to the business
* Work within the Retail Analytics team to deliver in-depth analysis and actionable insights to the Retail business
* Build relationships with stakeholders in the Retail organization to identify opportunities to enable the broader organization
* Opportunity to manage a small team of analysts or pursue a principle advanced analytics role
How you'll know it's right
* If you like solving complex problems
* If you want to see the impact of the work you do
* If you like to continue to learn new tools and technologies
* Minimum 2 years of experience (including internships)
* Proficient in SQL, R or Python, Excel
* Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Math/Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
Bonus points for Experience with:
* Streaming products like Kafka, Spark
* Master's Degree in Business Analytics, Data Science or Computer Science
* Large datasets
* Consulting or Agency Experience
About Walmart eCommerce
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the world's largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, and more. And we're just getting started.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world's largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options
* Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs