MCR, LLC, is the nation's premier Integrated Program Management firm. Since 1977, we have delivered groundbreaking cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government clients successfully deliver agile and creative programs. MCR's 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to customers, enabling them to more rapidly develop complex National Security Space programs.
We value integrity, excellence, honesty, service, and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain hardworking employees.
MCR Space Programs develops full lifecycle solutions for customers by partnering with them to rapidly acquire and field the latest space and command and control technologies. You could be leading new space acquisition efforts.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Are you passionate about advancing space warfighting capabilities through innovative ideas and new technologies? Do you want to join a dynamic and creative team? Do you want to be involved at the forefront of new DoD acquisition processes?
MCR is looking for a self starting Senior Acquisition Analyst who can support agile development operations efforts in support of state of the art space program developments. As part of a team you will develop, maintain, and update program acquisition documentation for space systems software and hardware capabilities and services.
* Provide Directorate Action Group (DAG) support to include the following: collecting, analyzing, storing and distributing acquisition "lessons learned" from SMC and other organizations to promote increased efficiencies, timeliness, and effectiveness
* Prepare and maintain Directorate overview briefs and create/integrate all Directorate-wide briefings; to include Program Manger's Reviews, Staff Meetings, Program Element Monitor Tag-ups, and other similar briefings
* Support the planning, organizing, training, resourcing, tracking, documenting, and execution of acquisition programs
* Support the management of the cost, schedule, and technical performance of system contractors
* Prepare, process, review, distribute, coordinate and track action items, suspenses, PEO and Directorate taskers and responses
* Integrate consolidated program status for all Directorate programs; to include Weekly Activity Reports, Monthly Activity Reports, and updating Program Management Reviews
* Provide front office support for distinguished visitors, Director's Calls, and other mission essential areas
* Maintain an archive of all Directorate staff packages and briefings for historical reference
* Masters Degree. We will consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 20+ years of DoD, Intelligence Community, or Space acquisition and program management experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate the results of evaluations and analysis
* 3 years' experience in Task Management Tool (TMT), System Metric and Reporting Tool (SMART)/ Defense Acquisition Management Information Retrieval (DAMIR)/ or Program Management Resource Tools (PMRT)
* MS-Windows and MS-Office applications expertise
* US Citizenship is required
* Able to attain an active Secret clearance
* PMT-401 Certification
* Knowledge of Livelink, SharePoint and DoD records management procedures
* Agile software development and/or rapid acquisition initiatives experience
* Knowledge of DoD Acquisition processes
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider you for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information about MCR, LLC, career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.