Travel Required:No Location:Various location in US Position Type:Contract Desired Education Level:BS Description:
Consultant role serves as a subject matter expert supporting the definition of often complex business processes and technology solution designs; across a variety of market/industry related disciplines. Consultants are expected to be well versed in supply chain related knowledge, be able to understand common business problems, and translate business input to advise clients on appropriate solutions to meet their planning objectives.
* Performing current state assessment of existing supply chain planning system and business processes.
* Performing fit/gap analysis to determine opportunities for business improvement.
* Developing a blueprint and roadmap for future state supply chain design(s)
* Defining scope of responsibility using RACIs and organizational design tools
* Supporting the facilitation of organizational change management programs and processes
* Leveraging the system development life cycle (SDLC) to deploy robust multi-faceted planning solutions
* Translating functional and technical business requirements into comprehensive business designs and documenting the output in well-developed business specifications
* Testing related activities including: test planning, test case and scenario definition, and execution for test phases that include unit, system, integrated systems, user acceptance, performance, and regression.
* Supporting end user training development and delivery
* Supporting system production deployment and production support activities
Experience / Education Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Operations Research, Logistics, or similar fields.
* Graduate degree (in the fields specified) preferred.
* PMP, APICS, Six Sigma, ACPF or similar industry Certifications are a plus.
* JDA Supply Chain Software - Strong working knowledge of JDA Demand, JDA Fulfillment and / or JDA Inventory Optimization
* Business - General: Proficient Knowledge of fundamental business practices and concepts that impact the success and profitability of the organization.
* Finance - General: Knowledge and understanding of the implications of key financial indicators and controls and assessing impact of financial information.
* Integrated Supply Chain Management (ISCM) - Comprehensive Knowledge of the principles and methodology for a process-orientated, integrated approach to procuring, producing, and delivering products and services to customers.
* Sales: Knowledge of selling processes, procedures and techniques used by the industry to create a positive customer experience and encourage repeat business.
* Experience of business process development support for Advance Planning Systems (APS) processes that include Forecasting, Supply Planning, Production Planning, Replenishment, Deployment, Network Optimization, Inventory Optimization, Procurement, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Forward and Reverse Logistics.
* Specific knowledge and use of the system development life cycle (SDLC) and other change management (OCM) related processes.
* Specific functional knowledge related to the user configuration of JDA, I2, SAP or Oracle
* Experience in planning system implementation of JDA, i2, Oracle, SAP.