Third Bridge connects enterprises looking to invest with real people who are experts in their field. Using AI and ML we can facilitate conversations from anywhere in the world and capture real time human insights that will allow businesses to make robust business decisions.
We were founded in 2007 and after ten years in business together, our Founders, Rudy & Emmanuel, came to the conclusion that although Third Bridge was highly successful, we hadn't really evolved the business model since inception. Fast forward 10 years, we now have tools and technology that just didn't exist before, and if we didn't commit to harnessing this tech and building it into our capabilities, then we wouldn't be able to compete with the ever evolving needs and expectations of our customers.
So,in 2018 we hired our visionary CTO Jason (ex Amazon, ex Microsoft) to join our team and kick start our transformation. Our awesome tech team has grown from around 15 to 65 and we continue to grow at a reasonable pace.
We have built a platform which is accessed by our colleagues and customers and we are looking for some big brains to innovate around the problem spaces we have such as data and analytics, payments, content, CX and much more.
What is Like to Be an Engineer at Third Bridge?
- We are an Agile team - loosely based on a mixture of Scrum and Kanban
- We hire Engineers passionate about learning new technologies. We use the best tools and tech for the job, so what’s new today will be legacy tomorrow. We won’t stand still, and you won’t either
- Every day is a school day, that is why we pay £750 annually to help with your personal development. With lunch and learns and fortnightly demos, we all learn from each other
- We work in an open, collaborative environment. Everyone is encouraged to suggest new and better ways of doing things
- We use Github, Jira, Slack, Google docs
- We do TDD and pair programming
- We are a diverse team with colleagues from all walks of life. Life would be dull if we were all the same, and work shouldn’t be any different.
What is Like to Be a Product Manager at Third Bridge?
All the above, and…
- We have highly diverse, super positive, particularly confident and seriously committed personalities in the Product and Programs team
- Every day we work collaboratively to deepen our relationship with our customers and team members by positioning our systems to adapt to humans through intuitive interfaces, natural conversation and simple touches
- Together we create more systematic ways to evaluate and launch new, profitable markets and segments for expansion
- We imagine, invite and explore ideas about reducing “labour intensiveness” through process optimisation / automation
- Our management has a caring and personable attitude, advancing learning, exposure to executive leaders, committed to a high level of service, encouraging peer to peer recognition and leading corporate and employee driven involvement in community and charitable organisations
- Ours is a fast-changing environment in which our product managers operate at strategic, tactical, and all levels in between.
** We are currently updating our website** It is being worked on as currently makes no reference to our Product and Technology function or tech transformation, as we really only started building out this function. We will be refreshing the content and images so that it is reflective of who we are and what we are doing.