TapFwd facilitates private data sharing between complementary brands - in essence, we allow companies to leverage each other's high-LTV customer lists to help them reach known purchasers of complementary products on Facebook/Instagram. For example, shirts.com and pants.com share CRM data with each other and are able to leverage each other's data for targeting on Facebook and Instagram. Everything is done on a 1-1 basis, whereby each brand maintains complete control over who they’re sharing with, and no actual data ever exchanges hands.
About You: You are...
- Independent, driven, and entrepreneurial. When figuring out what to build next, you should want it to be a collaborative process where your voice is heard. If you want a job where your manager hands you well-defined tasks to work on each week, TapFwd isn't for you.
- An incredible engineer. CS degree from a top school (or equivalent experience and talent). A strong background in CS fundamentals is a must for this position.
- Not interested in solving isolated engineering puzzles. You're interested in building real products that solve real problems for real people. You're not afraid to throw out code (that you worked hard to write) if it's not right for the business. Every engineer will listen in on sales calls from time to time in order to think like a customer.
- Prepared to grow fast. Individually, you're thirsty to learn and build at an unprecedented pace. As a company, you're comfortable doing something completely different tomorrow than what we did today.
- A generalist. The only certainty in an early stage startup is that things will change. You're not joining us to work in a specific, well-defined role, because that role may not exist tomorrow.
- Yourself. You're passionate about life and personal growth. You have interests outside of work, and you're excited to share them with us.