Skilljar helps companies empower and educate their customers, through beautiful training experiences backed by data.
We're a VC-backed startup that's reinventing how people learn online. Our clients include companies like MapR (learn.mapr.com), Autodesk, and Spotify.
Founded in 2013 by an ex-Amazon team, Skilljar is a technology startup based in Seattle, WA and backed by Trilogy Equity Partners and TechStars. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup!
At Skilljar, we take culture and core values seriously. We're a small team with big dreams, so every person has the opportunity to make an enormous impact. Here's what our core values mean to us, and what we'd expect from you.
- Customer focus. We start with what adds value for our customers and work backwards. We are obsessed with making our customers successful and are willing to go above and beyond to do so.
- Continuous learning. We are always learning and raising the bar on what we do and how we do it. We share high standards, a commitment to excellence, and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Ownership. We think big and make decisions as if we owned the business. As a scaling startup, we value owners who can demonstrate both strategic thinking and tactical attention to detail.
- Get stuff done. We take the initiative and get things done, rising to the challenge. When circumstances change, we adapt quickly, focus on what matters, and demonstrate resourcefulness.
- Healthy debate. We speak candidly and embrace respectful debate. We build trust and hold each other accountable by welcoming feedback and embracing challenging conversations.
- Team mindset. We’re all in this together, working towards the same goal. We collaborate in a way that builds trust. We work hard, connect as people, and celebrate each other’s achievements.