Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our core values bring Pinterest to life
Put Pinners first
- People use Pinterest to discover ideas to try in their daily lives. We always start by asking: whose problem are we solving? Is it significant? Are we making Pinners lives better? If products don't work for people they don't work for us.
Care with candor
- We believe in sharing honest feedback, delivered with respect, to build trust and support growth. We always assume positive intent because we know that all feedback is given in a genuine effort to help us improve.
Be an owner
- The success of Pinterest depends on the ownership of every Pinployee. We all own Pinterest and work to achieve results that benefit everyone, not just specific teams or individuals.
Win or learn
- Pinterest is all about growing and learning from experimentation, and we believe in the same spirit of exploration inside Pinterest walls. We learn from our successes, our epic failures, and each other.
Act with integrity
- We always act with integrity. We do what we say we are going to do and we admit when we make mistakes.