Our founding team consists of Manny, Andrew, Wes, and Gordon. Combined, we are Ex-Microsoft, Ex-Amazon, Ex-YC, and more. More importantly, however, we all share a love for building a product that our customers truly love. Over the last few years, we have developed an intimate familiarity with sales processes and what it takes to build a best-in-class solution for automating sales workflows.
Outreach is the most advanced sales communication acceleration platform in the market. Outreach is used by hundreds of organizations to accelerate performance and has helped thousands of sales reps double their sales. If you think you have what it takes to join the fastest growing company in B2B SaaS, then read on.
Six Reasons You'll Love Working at Outreach
- Ownership of Interesting Technical Challenges - As a developer at Outreach you will have the opportunity to make an impact starting on your first day. We're big believers of ownership, and have a wide variety of interesting challenges for you to dig into.
- Team - Work directly alongside our two Engineering co-founders and own core parts of our product. As our team continues to grow, you will have the opportunity to mentor new hires.
- Market-Leading Product - We truly believe in building the best product possible with an awesome UX and market-leading feature set. Part of this is writing clean, maintainable code that jives with the rest of the team.
- Open Source - We love open source, see our Github organization. As a developer at Outreach, we encourage you to contribute back to the community.
- Modern Tech Stack - Use the latest and greatest technologies. Currently very big on React, but are always apt to pick the best tool for the job and developer happiness.
- Competitive Compensation - Competitive salary and benefits and a meaningful share of equity.
Our Tech Stack Simplified
- Back - Ruby on Rails (nothin' but a JSON api which our front-end consumes)
- Database - CouchDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Ops - Amazon Web Services managed via Chef and Terraform
What You'll Be Doing
Depending on your skill set and what gets you the most excited, the following items might be representative of challenges you could be facing:
- Build out and own new customer-facing features. This can include building out the UI in the front-end and also modifying the back-end as appropriate.
- Help scale our growing backend and deal with a large amount of data (we process millions of emails).
- Improve our deployment processes and help develop auto-scaling infrastructure.