Moneybox is a FinTech startup building an app that will make it easier than ever to save and invest.
Focusing on young people, our app will enable users to round up their spare change into a Stocks & Shares ISA. So, when you spend £2.70 on your morning coffee, Moneybox will enable you to round up to the nearest pound and set aside 30p.
Users can choose from a range of simple starting options and begin investing with as little as £1. We’re currently in beta, and launching very soon.
We’ve well funded, having received funding from some of the most recognised individuals in the investment industry and VC funds Oxford Capital and Samos Investments.
Our co-founders, Charlie and Ben, have a successful track record in consumer apps and investment management. We are currently a team of 13 based in CargoWorks, a co-working space near the Southbank. The team have experience across a range of companies including Google. Hotels.com, MoneySuperMarket, dunnhumby and ASOS.
We’re building the team further and want to bring on board a brilliant QA engineer to complement our best in class tech, product and marketing teams.
We’ve been featured in TechCrunch, FT, Memo and lots of other publications.
• Responsible for ensuring we release only the highest quality products
• Review functional and technical documentation
• Test both back end and front end of native mobile apps (iOS & Android)
• Test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing)
• Play a key role in making the development (and broader) team as efficient as possible: work closely with the business to define requirements and acceptance criteria, and work closely with developers to rapidly deliver against these
• As we are a start up, you will be responsible for putting in place the right tools and processes to build and grow our QA capability. It is likely that you will start to scale up team over the next 6-18 months
• This role will be at the heart of the business, and you will be working with tech, product, marketing, compliance, analytics to deliver the best possible, most robust products
• We’re looking for someone to come on board who is keen to work in a start up and embrace the challenge of building out our QA function
• We need someone who is interested in fintech, and excited to change how people in the UK save and invest
• We want someone who has very high standards and attention to detail, and who will be the voice of the customer inside the business
• As this role will involve working with all parts of the business, you must be able to work with a range of different people across different areas
• You need to be a strong problem solver who is able to embrace new challenges
• Experience working on at least one native mobile app
• Good knowledge of MS SQL
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working with CI environment
• Understanding of BDD and agile working
• Experience working with business / developers to help shape requirements and acceptance criteria
• Proactive approach & common sense
• Desire to learn more
• API testing
• Experience with test automation
• Previous work on high volume transaction sites / apps
• Experience leading a small team of testers
This is a rare opportunity to join a well funded start up working in a fast growing, exciting area. You will work alongside an experienced team that has backing from leaders within the industry.
You will receive a very competitive salary and the opportunity to grow with the business. We are based in central London
All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK, and be able to start in the next 2 months.
Please contact us with your CV and a short covering letter.
Please no recruiters.