This is NOT your normal startup - we believe normal sucks. Our team is unconventional in many ways, but we're all highly passionate about technology, changing things, and creating awesome products that we love using.
Here's our 5 main beliefs:
1. We believe in realistic optimism.
2. We believe that perfect is possible, even if it's not attainable.
3. We believe failure is just learning another way to succeed.
4. We choose to believe that everything happens for a reason.
5. We believe wholeheartedly in giving back and making a dent in the universe.
Do you hate using JIRA? How about Asana?
Project management platforms are clunky with either too many complexities or simply not enough. We're building a project management platform right in the middle. A platform that we can LOVE using and that makes those using it happier. One that has the necessary features while also being intuitively simple and beautiful.
Mango Technologies has a strong longterm roadmap for awesome products and it starts with creating a project management platform for us to use while building these products.
Working in Palo Alto
There's absolutely no pressure to come to the office. You can come once a month, once a week, or every day - it's entirely up to you. If you do choose to come to Palo Alto, enjoy plenty of space and activities. Work outside or take a dip in the pool and hot tub. We are not your average startup - and we hope you aren't the average developer.
The process is very straightforward and outlined below. If you prefer an in-person interview instead, we'd obviously be happy to accomodate :)
1. Phone interview for prescreening
2. Video interview with CEO
3. Mini project
4. Final interview with CTO as well as lead developer