What We Do
Winmore is a leading disrupter in the more than $7T Transportation and Logistics industry (estimated $15T by 2025). Our SaaS platform enables market leaders (like DHL) to globally collaborate on critical supply chain projects that move products across the world. Amazon has changed the game in logistics and we are enabling leading logistic providers to continue competing with the best in the world. Unlike most major markets, the top 5 logistics providers own less than 15% of global business. They need solutions like Winmore now more than ever to stay competitive.
Winmore's headquarters is in San Francisco, with offices in Washington, DC, Palo Alto, and the Netherlands.
About the Role
You will report directly to the VP of Engineering and work closely with our lean, seasoned team. We are a highly collaborative and autonomous team. We expect new team members to bring a high level of ownership over their work and a deep understanding of our Customer’s business domain.
Your day-to-day will include, but may not be limited to:
- Building features across the stack for our core Platform
- Contributing to our Infrastructure and Automation (Kubernetes / Docker / etc.)
- Enhancing Performance on key features
- Supporting and extending our Platform’s extensibility features (REST API / Lambda functions / etc.)
- Squashing bugs, building automated tests, and identifying areas for better issue awareness
- Identifying new technology and products to better serve our Customers
At Winmore, Engineers own their work from beginning to end. You will work closely with designers and product managers to release features our customers love.
- We ship code early and often
- We are highly collaborative and Customer-focused
- We believe in experimenting with new technologies and ideas
We believe in Getting it Done:
- Deliver quality work of which we can all be proud
- Produce reliable estimates
- Execute on-time
- Iterate and integrate quickly
- Recognize where you (and Winmore) can improve and act
We believe in Doing it Right:
- Communicate frequently, patiently, and positively
- Be a responsible steward of the company's trust
- Show a laser-focus on building value for our Customers and Company
- Be dependable for your peers, manager, and our customers
Our Hiring Process
Our interview process is aimed at being transparent, fair, and respectful of your time. A standard process for an Engineering position looks like:
- Introduction Call or Meet: Our goal here is to help you better understand Winmore, give us a glimpse into your interests and motivations, and help you decide if Winmore is an exciting place for your next gig.
- Technical Interview: We provide different technical exercises for you to choose from to make sure you can put your best foot forward. You can use your own laptop and external resources (e.g. Google) to get the job done.
- Informal Meet/Lunch/Video Chat with more of the Team: Joining a company is more than the mission and the technology - it is also about the people.
We are prepared to move through our minimal interview process quickly. We will stay in close touch and provide feedback throughout the process to make sure you are not kept in the dark. We recognize interviewing can be a drain and we believe in making interviewing with Winmore pleasant, fair, and rewarding.