Founded in August of 2007 and based in Boston, Massachusetts, ezCater is the nation's #1 catering marketplace.
We make it easy to order food online for meetings. From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings, from 5 to 2,000 people, ezCater connects people with reliable local caterers and restaurants. And we're not just a great web site. We're real people, ready to help. Call us and a real Catering Ninja will answer. No "Press 1" nonsense.
ezCater began with a handful of restaurant and catering partners in Boston. As our service matured, we expanded across New England and the Southeast. Today, ezCater offers a curated list of the best business caterers for 22,743 cities and towns nationwide. We service small start-ups and Fortune 500 companies.
We've emerged as the industry leader, helping more people order food in more cities than any other service.
We view hiring as the most important decision making process at the company. We've built a talented and friendly team of engineers and we intend on keeping it that way indefinitely. We seek candidates who are as strong at writing code as they are at communicating with teammates and making sound business decisions.
Our ideal employee in a nutshell:
- Passionate about development (it is as much a hobby as it is a job)
- Driven towards exceeding customer expectations at every chance they get
- Friendly, flexible, and pragmatic.
We think you'll love working here for a myriad of reasons, but here are some undeniable truths:
- You will be continually challenged to help grow a skyrocketing company using all of your technical skills (and even those you haven't acquired yet).
- You will not have to deal with politics or uninformed leadership. Both of our co-founders are brilliant technologists (CMU and MIT grads).
- You'll be amazed at how much you grow personally and professionally.